Q: Why does it take a while for the car to crank.

So i have a Honda civic with 50,000 miles recently when i start turning on the car in the morning usually the car cranks but it take a extra second or two for it to turn on. For example ***roooom it turns on now it goes *ro ro roooom I'm not sure its because its cold or maybe the car is having starting issues. I wonder if this is normal for this type of cars thank you. I just recently replaced the battery for a new one i don't think thats the issue.

A: Any time you disconnect a battery all the m...

Any time you disconnect a battery all the modules in your car loose their internal memory. When you changed your battery the engine control module was reset and it may take a few weeks for it to relearn your engine again. The module has been learning your engine since the last battery was installed and as an engine and its components wear they can alter the way the engine runs. The engine module will start to change things like fuel and ignition as the vehicle components age and modifies its running of systems to keep the engine running as close as possible of when it was new. Once your computer relearns your engine it should start to run better and start better. If after a few weeks it still starts different, then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check the car for any starting issues.