Q: Coolant leak causing overheating.

I need a pressure test to determine where the coolant is going. My Service Engine light is on and my car is overheating.

The service engine light would have to be scanned to find the cause of it being on. The overheating can be caused by the thermostat stuck or the fan control system problem. Since the engine overheated the loss of coolant is most likely going into the engine from the cylinder head gasket leaking or the head is cracked or warped. Have a qualified mechanic do a pressure test and verify your problem.