Q: My engine while running is making a squeaking sounds, but also sound like some is saying “hum” loudly and growling while they say

My engine while running is making a squeaking sounds, but also sound like some is saying “hum” loudly and growling while they say it. Also smelll burnt rubber, thoughts?

Hi Greg. Most of the time, these symptoms are indications of a serpentine belt that is wearing out quickly and eventually will break. This could also be a different drive belt or the pulley’s that are in need of replacement.

3. My engine while running is making a squeaking sounds, but also sound like some is saying “hum” loudly and growling while they say