Q: Brakes not working

My car brakes do not work. I flushed and bled the brake system.

Hello. I suspect the brake system may not be building adequate pressure. First, verify all the air is out of the brake system by following the specific procedure your vehicle requires to bleed the brakes. Often times, if the specific procedure is not followed, the brakes will not return to a working condition. If the brakes still do not work properly, you may have a faulty brake booster. It is best to have the brake system properly inspected by an ASE certified technician, which YourMechanic can provide.

3. Brakes not working