Q: RV won't start

I drove my RV just last month. When I went to start it recently, it wouldn't turn over. I can hear no clicking coming from the starter, but I am sure it is just a problem of no power getting to the starter.

The RV’s of that year on the Chevrolet chassis are generally on the P30 chassis. One weak spot in the starting system is the ignition switch itself. A voltage check at the starter solenoid will need to be performed to verify this; this is a rather dangerous procedure. I recommend that you enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the equipment, training, a good operational knowledge of the vehicle’s electrical systems, and access to the wiring diagrams - motorhome wiring diagrams are a little harder to come by - to properly diagnose your RV’s no start condition, and recommend the best path to repair.