Q: My car is showing service engine soon and my car run slow for a minute even i acclerate it too hard and then after sometime it run

It jerks also and i ask one mechanic he is saying its because of axle

If the Service Engine Soon warning light is on, you can request an Engine Diagnostic to pinpoint the malfunction(s) that have caused the warning light to illuminate. A faulty axle will not typically cause a warning light to come on unless, perhaps, the fault in the axle implicates the vehicle ABS or stability control systems. It is possible that the mechanic has correctly identified an axle issue but the Service Engine Soon light means that there are additional malfunction(s) that must be resolved. If you request the Engine Diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will get any problems that exist diagnosed and resolved, right at your location. The mechanic will also inspect the axle that is claimed to be faulty and let you know if repairs are required and what the cost will be. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. My car is showing service engine soon and my car run slow for a minute even i acclerate it too hard and then after sometime it run