Q: Horn keeps on going off

I need your assistance in knowing why my horn keeps going off. It's very annoying and drivers around me are, as well, alarmed and sometimes get angry when they think I'm deliberately honking at them.

A: Hello. There are a couple of reasons why yo...

Hello. There are a couple of reasons why your horn keeps going off. It is possible that one of the horn contacts is stuck or making contact in error. It is also possible that there is an issue with your security system.

It would probably be a good idea to have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect your vehicle to pinpoint what exactly is making your horn go off.