Q: water is leaking from a metal pipe thats runs on top of the transmission how do i fix this

Ive replaced water pump thermostat and it seems to lose the most water when parked and its cooling down doesn't lose hardly any water when driving

A: You most likely have a leak in the system. ...

You most likely have a leak in the system. I have seen a lot of failures in the heater’s hoses and connections for this model. You typically will need to perform a coolant pressure test with the engine cover in the cab removed to see where the leak is. If you need assistance with this, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your cooling system for leaks and ensure the correct repairs are made.