Q: On a 2008 Mercedes Benz c300 where is the fuel filter located?

Can't find fuel filter for my 2008 Mercedes c300

Hello. The fuel filter on your vehicle seems to be inside of the fuel tank. It should be serviceable by removing the rear seat cushion. Here Is a great write up with the instructions on how to remove it and replace it correctly.http://www.pelicanparts.com/techarticles/Mercedes-W204/120-FUEL-Fuel_Fliter_Replacement/120-FUEL-Fuel_Fliter_Replacement.htm Consider saving yourself some hassle by allowing one of our Technicians to install it for you.