Q: Vehicle feels as if it is dragging or pulling something.

2007 Honda Accord SE V6 When I release the gas pedal instead of coasting it feels like it's pulling(drag) is it normal for this types of cars

Hello. We will be happy to assist you. The pulling feeling you experienced may or may not be normal, depending on how excessive the pulling is. It may be a good idea to have a technician test drive the vehicle so the pulling can be experienced by them. .Your pull(drag) may be a sign of a worn tire, bad alignment, or fault in your braking system. A fault In the braking system is likely responsible for a pull to the left or right or a type of feeling as if the vehicle’s weighted down. This fault could be a sticking caliper or an emergency brake being engaged when it should not be. An alignment or worn tire will only cause a vehicle to pull to the left or right, it will not cause any feeling as is the vehicle is being weighed down.

You are able to find a technician and schedule an appointment here

https://www.yourmechanic.com