Q: What else can be making noise under the front of my 2013 Ford Explorer

We've had both struts and new end Cap bearings replaced but still have noise coming from underneath the front end especially going over speed bumps in front of Walmart. We do live on a gravel road buts its maintained with no potholes my mechanic is scratching his head

PS ive checked the the sway bar bushing and end links they seemed OK with link bushings and no lateral movement.

Hi there. I have come across this situation with this vehicle a few times. Most of the time it is one of two things. It is either caused by bad strut mounts or by failing lower control arm bushings. The shop should have replaced the strut mounts with the struts but most shops overlook it. If the mounts were fine then the control arms need to be checked. I usually need to remove them from the vehicle to fully inspect them for wear. If you need some assistance with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the suspension is making noise] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brakes-steering-and-suspension-inspection