Q: Clutch slave cylinder replacement 1997 Ford Ranger

foot to the floor to engage clutch

Clutch is not fully disengaging Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello - first task is to check the fluid level in the clutch hydraulics reservoir. This may be the same reservoir as the brake master cylinder - both use brake fluid. If fluid level is adequate, the clutch master cylinder or slave cylinder may be worn and weak, resulting in incomplete clutch disengagement. I recommend a clutch hydraulics inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr