Q: Clutch slave cylinder replacement 1997 Ford Ranger

foot to the floor to engage clutch

Clutch is not fully disengaging Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello - first task is to check the fluid level in the clutch hydraulics reservoir. This may be the same reservoir as the brake master cylinder - both use brake fluid. If fluid level is adequate, the clutch master cylinder or slave cylinder may be worn and weak, resulting in incomplete clutch disengagement. I recommend a clutch hydraulics inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.