Q: Can I add Lucas oil "transmission fix" to my transmission fluid to see if it helps my issue.

I have purchased "Lucas oil transmission fix" to see if it aids my transmission which lately has been rough getting into gears, but only sometimes or after extended driving. Very rough into reverse I usually just start the car with it already in reverse if necessary. I would like to know if I can just add this into the transmission fluid, the reservoir appears full so I may need to drain a small amount first.

Adding an additive to the transmission to try and fix a problem will not work in most instances and should only be used as a last resort before getting a transmission overhaul.

• Can I add Lucas oil "transmission fix" to my transmission fluid to see if it helps my issue.