Q: The Check Engine light flashes when I go to give it bunch gas and feels like it misfires 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

My check engine is flashing when I give it alot of gas to like speed up bit it hesitates an feels like it's misfires

Hello - first task is to retrieve whatever problem codes are tripping the Check Engine light. Most auto parts stores will do that for you for free. Without that info, I suspect you have a weak spark plug or ignition coil, or possibly a fuel injection problem. The wrong fuel mix can cause misfires as easily as ignition causes. For further diagnostic assistance, I recommend an engine misfire inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. The Check Engine light flashes when I go to give it bunch gas and feels like it misfires 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500