Q: My Rpms start to go up like crazy and seems to lose power when I'm at WOT

When I try to take off my car doesn't pick up and if I add gas slowly it will start to move but if I press on the gas all the way through it will just sputter up same goes when I start going past

In many cases, the symptoms you’re describing are related to a blockage in the fuel delivery system; perhaps the fuel injectors or the throttle body itself. Over time, carbon builds up inside the throttle body and the [fuel injectors]((https://www.yourmechanic.com/article/what-causes-fuel-injectors-to-get-clogged-or-dirty) which needs to be cleaned in order to run efficiently. This is very common with mid-1990’s cars with EGR systems as well. I’d recommend that you clean your throttle body and fuel injectors or contact one of our mechanics to set up an appointment to complete this for you at your home or office.

3. My Rpms start to go up like crazy and seems to lose power when I'm at WOT