Q: Not Changing From E Mode To Hybrid

My GLE 500e is Brand New. Due to less fuel the vehicle had shifted to E Mode (Electric). After refuelling the car does not shift to Hybrid Mode. If I switch off the car and start it again the engine dies and the engine check light is switched on. Please let me know what I can do.

The illumination of the check engine light tells me that vehicles computer has picked up a fault which may shed some light on the problem causing your stalling concerns. Typically it is not good practice to run a vehicle too low on fuel as the fuel lubricates and cools the fuel pump while it’s operating. Too low of a fuel level may starve the pump and cause damage. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer inspection of your vehicle to read the check engine light codes and perform a few tests to offer a more personal diagnosis of the issue at hand and estimate the proper repairs.