Q: Were is the Oxygen sensor on a 2005 Cadillac SRX? I'm trying to fix it myself - 2005 Cadillac SRX

Just want to know were is at the oxygen sensor in my cadillac SRX 2005

Exhaust System Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi, there are 4 oxygen sensors on this engine. For each cylinder bank, there is one O2 sensor just in front of the catalytic converter, and one O2 sensor just after the catalytic converter - at the front of the center muffler section of the exhaust. Check your problem codes to know which sensor(s) actually need replacement - otherwise replacing all of them will be unnecessarily expensive. I would recommend an exhaust emissions inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.