Q: Were is the Oxygen sensor on a 2005 Cadillac SRX? I'm trying to fix it myself - 2005 Cadillac SRX

Just want to know were is at the oxygen sensor in my cadillac SRX 2005

Hi, there are 4 oxygen sensors on this engine. For each cylinder bank, there is one O2 sensor just in front of the catalytic converter, and one O2 sensor just after the catalytic converter - at the front of the center muffler section of the exhaust. Check your problem codes to know which sensor(s) actually need replacement - otherwise replacing all of them will be unnecessarily expensive. I would recommend an exhaust emissions inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Were is the Oxygen sensor on a 2005 Cadillac SRX? I'm trying to fix it myself - 2005 Cadillac SRX