Q: Hi, I have a 2003 pontiac sunfire that is getting water in my engine. It looks like water is leaking from somewhere between my eng

asked by on March 14, 2017

HI, my car has water in the engine and I have to keep refilling the water in my engine so it doesn't overheat. there seems to be a leak somewhere between my engine and the reservoir.

Coolant is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Engine coolant can leak externally through a hose, radiator, water pump, etc. or internally due to a leaking head gasket and sometimes a leaking intake manifold gasket depending on the engine design. External leaks are typically found by simple pressure testing of the cooling system. To find the leak that exists in your case, and get the required repair estimated, please request an engine cooling system leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.