Q: Car not going even with gas pedal all the way down

I press my gas pedal all the way to the floor, but the car won't go.

If by "won’t go" you mean the car doesn’t have any acceleration, then the vehicle could be misfiring to a point of failure. If multiple cylinders are misfiring all at the same motor won’t expel enough power to efficiently move the car forward. Misfire conditions can be caused by anything from the wrong amount of fuel, spark in the ignition system, or lack of air to the motor. Mechanical issues can also cause misfire condition such as the wrong timing or damaged components like pistons, valves, etc. If the motor runs well but the vehicle just won’t move, you need to look into the transmission and the differential because of the clutches are slipping power can’t transfer through to the wheels causing your car to stay stationary. Have an inspection performed by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, in order to find the true problem.