Q: My 2014 ford focus whenni hit the lock button on my remote the beep does not sound and the horn does not work either.

The sound when you lock your door with the remote does not sound off. And my horn does not work.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle has a fuse that is specifically for the horn, and you are going to want to check that first. If the fuse is blown, it is a simple fix in which you replace the fuse and test the horn. If the replacing the fuse does not resolve the problem, you want to look into the rest of the horn circuit, starting with making sure the horn is undamaged and properly hooked up. If there is nothing obviously wrong with the horn, electrical testing will need to be done to find out where the issue is coming from. For more help with diagnosing and repairing the horn, contact our service department.

3. My 2014 ford focus whenni hit the lock button on my remote the beep does not sound and the horn does not work either.