Q: Dashboard lights not working

When I start up my truck the ABS lights, trailer tow, brake, airbag, engine light, service 4wd and my speedometer don’t move on my dashboard, but all my lights on my dash are on. I took it to dealership, and they fixed the same problem two weeks ago. They said my lift kit must have pulled a wire. But I don’t know which wire it pulled. And if I do find the wire how do I get all lights off to reset the battery?

A: Hello, you can turn the service lights off ...

Hello, you can turn the service lights off by disconnecting the negative battery cable for a few hours. To help find the pulled wire, have the dealership or technician use a scan tool capable of diagnosing canbus lines. The test will check most of the electrical systems of your vehicle. Doing a canbus diagnosis should help identify the pulled wire for you. If you need help with this, contact a certified mobile mechanic who can come to you and diagnose the electrical issue.