Q: What does the tire pressure Warning Light mean?

What does the tire pressure Warning Light mean?

A: The tire pressure Warning Light is located ...

The tire pressure Warning Light is located on the instrument cluster. When the tire pressure Warning Light is illuminated, it means that one of your vehicle’s tires is not properly inflated. Any time the tire pressure Warning Light comes on, you should stop your vehicle, and inflate all of the tires to the proper pressure level.

Like all warning lights, the tire pressure Warning Light will illuminate when the ignition is turned on but the engine is not yet running. You should only be concerned with the tire pressure Warning Light if it stays lit after the engine has been turned on.