Q: Problem transmission/ i have vibration steering wheel

Hi what cause vibration on steering wheel when I go to 70 ? i already did balance and rotation and my other situation is when I put in first gear it makes like clicking noise?

A: The vibration in your steering wheel at 70 ...

The vibration in your steering wheel at 70 mph indicates the vibration is in the front end of your car. The most common thing is that the tires are out of balance. If any of the tires had any stop leaks put in them, then this would cause the unbalance in that tire. If all the tires are balanced correctly then the front end would need to be checked for problems with the struts or wheel bearings. The struts if worn out will allow the road to affect the steering. The front bearings could cause a wobble in the steering. Have a complete front and rear suspension check for any of the above issues.

Now for the transmission noise. The clicking when you put the transmission in first gear may be one of two different problems. The first is you may hear the release bearing for the clutch going bad and making a clicking noise. The other possible problem is the first gear synchronized blocking rings are worn out allowing the gears to clash when putting it into gear instead of letting it go into gear smoothly. I recommend having a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come and inspect the noise to determine what repairs should be made.