Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-19u9kawjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-19u9kawjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-19u9kawjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-19u9kawjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-19u9kawjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-19u9kawjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-19u9kawjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-19u9kawjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-19u9kawjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-19u9kawjs:173:8

Q: driveshaft problems

Hello, I have a 2005 Kia Sorento. I replaced my center support bearing for the driveshaft. Now I have the same problem, as if the SUV is about to tear apart and vibrates badly. I took it back to the mechanic shop and they said the reason for that is because the drive shaft is bad. So therefore, i brought a driveshaft and now I would like to know do I need to buy a new center support bearing before taking the SUV to the shop?

A: No, you can use the bearing you have alread...

No, you can use the bearing you have already purchased as long as it hasn't been damaged in the first installation. In addition, shops prefer to use the parts they supply for quality control purposes. Most of the time, buying your own parts isn't really as cost effective as it may seem. A cheaper part is often a lower quality part. The reason for the higher prices for parts from a shop is because they are choosing better parts with the goal of eliminating a come back. They will also warranty it for you if it fails. Most shops won't warranty parts they didn't supply. If you request, the shop can get a cheaper part for you. The cost to the customer for an equivalent part is usually the same. Shops by wholesale and then markup to resale pricing.

Keep in mind, there will be extra labor to remove the center support bearing from the old drive shaft and install it onto the new one.

If your not satisfied with your present shop, you can book an appointment with one of our technicians for a driveshaft replacement. Good luck!