Q: Red Lightning symbol on dash

While i was driving, i noticed the car started to slow down and I pressed on gas but nothing happens. I put the car in park and put it back in drive the car wouldnt move in any direction. so i turned off the car and tried to start it, it started to stuttering/choking and then i see the red lightning symbol popped up on my dash. What that means or what is the cause of this situation?

Hi There, The red lightning bolt symbol indicates that there is something wrong with the throttle body in your fuel injection system. This may be a faulty throttle body, the throttle body sensor or possibly the throttle body control motor which is what controls the opening and closing of the throttle body as the motor requires more fuel. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle to get you back on the road as soon as possible.