Q: Q: Vibration/Wobble When Accelerating From Low Speeds

I have a 2014 Toyota Corolla LE ECO with 11,000 miles. I am noticing a slight vibration/wobble under normal acceleration from low speeds through the steering wheel and gas pedal. It is only present for a second or two. I am leaning towards an alignment or tire balance issue. Any suggestions on what the issue could be is greatly appreciated.

Hi there. I would definitely start with having the wheels and tires checked for balance and wobble. If they are fine, it is usually caused by a bad engine mount or CV axle. Both of these are common on this car and will cause this. If you plan on having this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your car’s vibration issue.

3. Q: Vibration/Wobble When Accelerating From Low Speeds