Q: How do I personalize the power door locks settings?

How do I personalize the power door locks settings?

You can customize many of your vehicle’s settings using the vehicle personalization system. One of the areas of the vehicle that you can customize is the power door locks. When personalizing the power door locks you can change which doors will automatically lock, which will automatically unlock, how long the delay door lock is, and if the unlocked door anti-lockout system is on or off. To adjust the power door locks settings, use the audio system controls:

1. Press the Config button, which will bring up the Configuration Settings menu.

2. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until you get to Vehicle Settings, then press the center of the knob to select Vehicle Settings.

3. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until you get to Power Door Locks, then press the center of the knob to select Power Door Locks.

4. Adjust the Power Door Locks settings.