Q: Car shakes and vibrates

I have a 2010 Nissan Versa, the service light came on and suddenly the car started to shake, vibrate badly, I was headed to the gas station so I thought it needed gas, but after I got gas it did it again. And it also rattles when accelerating and there’s a loss of power where I try to accelerate.. I also checked the oil and I’m good on oil.

I would recommend having the check engine light codes read by a qualified professional to determine what the cause of this issue is. When the check engine light in your vehicle comes on, trouble codes are then stored in your vehicle’s computer system which can then be read by particular scanners. These codes give an indication but not always the exact cause of what the issue is. These codes will lead in the right direction towards resolving the issue.