Q: Check engine light rough then goes away code cylinder 2 misfire changed plugs wires and cylinder 2 coil driving me nuts

Cylinder 2 misfire 2010 Jeep Liberty engine light on slight rough idle

The only things left to check is compression and the condition of the injector if you have changed the plug, wire, and coil. I would go with having the injectors cleaned. It is more likely that you have a clogged injector versus an internal cylinder problem causing low compression.

Clean the injectors by using a professional cleaning machine. Afterwards, clear the codes and use fuel tank injector cleaner to help keep the injectors clean. If you need some assistance with this, contact a certified technician who will be able to diagnose your Check Engine Light firsthand and perform the necessary repairs to your car.

• Check engine light rough then goes away code cylinder 2 misfire changed plugs wires and cylinder 2 coil driving me nuts