Q: My car make noise like the brakes are wet when trying to brake slowly

When stopping slowly my car make a noise but not when braking hard. it sound like the brakes are slipping.

A: The material in the brake pads can make noi...

The material in the brake pads can make noise intermittently or all the time. What you're hearing is most likely a normal noise if the brakes are new or fairly new. If you have not had a brake check in the last year then have them inspected to make sure you are not having any problems.

However, if you're really concerned with the noise then have an inspection of the brakes to be on the safe side. This should be done by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can service you at your home or office.