Q: Car steering wobble at speed of 40 kmph

Car wobble at 50 kmph but stop wobble at 60 to 70 kmph why this so

A: Hello - there are a couple of possibilities...

Hello - there are a couple of possibilities for this behavior, all of them a safety concern. A tire with separating tread can behave in this fashion - an air bubble can form inside the tire which causes low speed "wobble", which can then fail at high speed. Loose wheel bolts/lug nuts can also act in this fashion, with the possibility of the wheel coming off. I would recommend having a car has a bouncy and unstable ride inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.