Q: clutch pedal goes strait to floor and brake fluid is empty

my clutch pedal goes strait to floor so no clutch also all my brake fluid resovoir is empty

You’ve probably had a failure in the clutch slave cylinder. The level in the brake fluid reservoir falls because the clutch also uses fluid from the same reservoir. There are compartments in there so that a leak in clutch system will not run the brakes out of fluid. You might be able to get it moving again by filling up the reservoir and pumping the clutch pedal for a while, being sure to release the pedal all the way with each stroke. But even if this gets your clutch pedal back, you still have a problem that needs to be solved. Contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out the clutch on your Mercedes and let you know what can be done about it.