Q: I have a 2010 Merceds Benz C300, the headlight will turn off for a few seconds then come back on while I'm driving. what can it be

asked by on December 31, 2017

The headlight will go out while I'm driving for a few seconds then come back on. What could the issue be ?

Hi Thomas. Thanks for sending your question today. Typically, this type of issue is caused by a loose headlight electrical harness or an electrical short somewhere from the light switch to the headlight itself. The best way to determine the actual source of this issue is to have a professional mechanic complete an on-site inspection, as there are several possible sources of this problem.