Q: My car stalls out as soon as I started and there's a little red light flashing where the gas gauge is in my 2007 Dodge Charger

As soon as I start my car is stalls out right away and a little red light is flashing I think it's not reading the chip in my key and I do not have my spare a lot of the lights on the dashboard are on like open doors odometer seat belt lights are staying on without my key and a little red light is constantly flashing where the gas Gage is I think it has something to do with the chip in my key and a factory alarm that I did not know I had

A: Hey there. This sounds like an anti-theft i...

Hey there. This sounds like an anti-theft issue which could also be related to the chip in your key not being properly read by the car’s computer. I would suggest taking it to the dealer and seeing if they can re-flash it, which should correct this problem. If it is not a problem with the key, you may want to consider having the stalling issue issue diagnosed by an expert so that the correct repairs can be made.