Q: My car stalls out as soon as I started and there's a little red light flashing where the gas gauge is in my 2007 Dodge Charger

As soon as I start my car is stalls out right away and a little red light is flashing I think it's not reading the chip in my key and I do not have my spare a lot of the lights on the dashboard are on like open doors odometer seat belt lights are staying on without my key and a little red light is constantly flashing where the gas Gage is I think it has something to do with the chip in my key and a factory alarm that I did not know I had

Hey there. This sounds like an anti-theft issue which could also be related to the chip in your key not being properly read by the car’s computer. I would suggest taking it to the dealer and seeing if they can re-flash it, which should correct this problem. If it is not a problem with the key, you may want to consider having the stalling issue issue diagnosed by an expert so that the correct repairs can be made.

3. My car stalls out as soon as I started and there's a little red light flashing where the gas gauge is in my 2007 Dodge Charger