Q: I have a coolant leak somewhere. I think it is from the reservoir because it is coming from that area, but how do I know?

asked by on February 11, 2017

Hi Jamahl i have a coolant leak somewhere i think it is from the reservoir because it is coming from that area but how do i know if it that or something else?

Oil/Fluid Leak Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Look around the reservoir, the reservoir cap, and the hoses to the reservoir and see were the leak is coming from. The leak could be a loose hose clamp, cracked hose, or a cracked reservoir. If you need further assistance with your coolant leak, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.