Q: I have a coolant leak somewhere. I think it is from the reservoir because it is coming from that area, but how do I know?

asked by on February 11, 2017

Hi Jamahl i have a coolant leak somewhere i think it is from the reservoir because it is coming from that area but how do i know if it that or something else?

Look around the reservoir, the reservoir cap, and the hoses to the reservoir and see were the leak is coming from. The leak could be a loose hose clamp, cracked hose, or a cracked reservoir. If you need further assistance with your coolant leak, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.