Q: Advice on installing interior LED lights

asked by on May 25, 2016

I need some advice on how to install the interior LED lights in my Chrysler. The issue is that I can't locate the positive wire as the car doesn't contain the fuse box inside, but all harnesses. I wouldn't want to take the car apart to find it. Could you please help me find it? I would like to do this myself as I did it before on other vehicles. Thanks.

I would suggest running your own separate wire system to the battery and keeping the lights separate from any interior systems. The wiring in this vehicle controls everything through modules, and if you tap into the modules, they could cause an excessive load that can burn out a module.