Q: a/c only blows cold on the lowest setting and if i turn up the degrees one click it will start blowing hot air

asked by on May 10, 2017

a/c only blows cold on the lowest setting and if i turn up the degrees one click it will start blowing hot air. already recharged it. also noticed that i dont hear the clicking of the a/c before i recharged it

AC is not working Inspection $96.46 - $106.46 Get a Quote

Hi there. What you are describing sounds a lot like an AC compressor issue. However, it could be a relay or switch problem as well that’s causing the inconsistent operation of your AC system. The best way to know for sure is to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete an AC is not working inspection first, so they can pinpoint the precise source of your issues and complete the right repairs.