Q: Is it possible to replace the standard Dimension Stereo in a Non Nav Limited with the Navigation system?

Is it possible to replace the standard Dimension Stereo in a Non Nav Limited with the Navigation system?

And can you install the backup camera?

Your best bet is to check a website like Crutchfield.com. They have the best information on what systems will fit your car. Attempting to fit an OE Hyundai navigation/radio unit will probably cost a lot more than you think. Also, non-navigation equipped cars may be lacking factory wiring that navigation equipped vehicles have and need.

If you’d like a second opinion on this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come diagnose any issues with your car’s radio system firsthand. They’ll be able to help you fix any issues or suggest what kind of options you have for your vehicle.

• Is it possible to replace the standard Dimension Stereo in a Non Nav Limited with the Navigation system?