Q: There is shaking upon braking - 2012 Dodge Charger

At high speeds only when lightly braking steering wheel shakes. Rotors have been replaced in the last month.

A: The tie rods, ball joints, and control arm ...

The tie rods, ball joints, and control arm bushings should be evaluated for looseness. There are all different kinds of rotors in terms of quality. If the rotors are not dealer OEM or the equivalent, such as AC/Delco, honestly even if the rotors are brand new, they would have to be measured for both thickness variation and runout in order to eliminate bad rotors as a possible cause of the vibration.

There are also installation issues. If the rotors are not installed properly, that is, not torqued in sequence to factory specified values, they will warp on the hub. Just to give you an idea of how critical the tolerances are: if the runout on the rotor exceeds .002 inches, on many cars the brakes will vibrate. Also, you could have hub runout which will create the same effect. If there is runout in the hub, sometimes the rotor can be indexed to the hub, or shimmed, to eliminate the runout. Bent wheels and wheel runout can be an issue, too.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine the source of the vibration in the steering wheel.