Q: AC blowing warm air, ac compressor bad?

My AC has recently began to blow warm air. I recently just had it serviced with new refridgerent about 2 weeks ago, it worked great for about a week, but now it is not blowing cold air anymore. This is the original ac compressor, have never had any issues before.

There are several issues that can cause your A/C to blow warm air. Although the compressor is on that list, one of the most common causes of warm air blowing from the A/C is a bad or failing A/C high pressure hose. The high pressure hose increases and decreases A/C pressure during different driving conditions. If the warm air is coming from A/C vents more frequently when you are at idle, this could be the issue.

There could be other issues that are causing this problem which is why it’s a good idea to have a local ASE certified mechanic help you properly diagnose the problem with your A/C. It will save you a lot of frustration and ensure the A/C is fixed sooner rather than later.