Q: My timing always jump after some days I have set it. why?

I want to know why my timing jumps any time I have set it

Hi there. Check the VTEC solenoids and make sure that they are plugged in. The solenoids designed to advance the camshafts to adjust for road performance. The solenoids may be adjusting too much causing the engine to be out of timing all the time. Replace the solenoids if they are causing the engine to go far advance or far retard. If you need further assistance with your timing issue, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.