Q: The axle is torn, how long can I drive it before getting it fixed?

Breaking down or crashing

3. The axle is torn, how long can I drive it before getting it fixed?

Q: CV boots leaking

Torn grease boots on the cv joints are a very common problem as the boots deteriorate over time. The boots themselves can be replaced and new grease added to the joint as long as they have not completely dried out...

Q: Changed camshaft sensor but car still won't start, could it be the crankshaft sensor?

Hello, thanks for writing in. Most of the time, this code comes up when there is a difference between the crank and cam sensors. The most common failure is the crankshaft position sensor. These fail much more frequently than the...

Q: Car engine turning over, but not starting.

There are many reasons why a car will crank but not start. Your engine will not start unless it has fuel, air, spark, and compression. If any one of the four components are missing you will have a crank, no...