Q: The axle is torn, how long can I drive it before getting it fixed?

Breaking down or crashing

3. The axle is torn, how long can I drive it before getting it fixed?

Q: clunking noise on front wheel

You may have a worn out or damaged CV axle shaft which is commonly known to produce a clunking or clicking and popping sound when they fail. A CV (Constant Velocity) joint is a shaft that connects the transmission to...

Q: 2006 Acura TL Has High Idle

Your vehicle uses electronic throttle control to maintain the desired idle speed. In this system, the engine control module (ECM) receives input from various sensors to determine how much the throttle should be open. It then opens and closes the...

Q: Car engine turning over, but not starting.

There are many reasons why a car will crank but not start. Your engine will not start unless it has fuel, air, spark, and compression. If any one of the four components are missing you will have a crank, no...