Q: The axle is torn, how long can I drive it before getting it fixed?

Breaking down or crashing

3. The axle is torn, how long can I drive it before getting it fixed?

Q: CV joint damage

Hello, the CV joints are important components of the vehicle. When the joints fail, they can create vibration and could damage the transmission. Inspecting them should be done at every oil change. Ultimately the CV joint failure will make...

Q: My car won't stat,dead battery expected the battery's fully charged?

Hey, thanks for writing in about your 2003 Cadillac CTS. It certainly sounds like your battery is the issue. It is possible for it to take a charge and have voltage but not have the capacity to start your vehicle....

Q: Gas gauge stuck on empty

This is a problem likely related to your fuel tank sending unit. The fuel tank sending unit is a small float type component (or sensor) inside your fuel tank that measures the level of the fuel inside the tank. As...