Q: The axle is torn, how long can I drive it before getting it fixed?

asked by on November 07, 2016

Breaking down or crashing

VTEC not engaging.

Hi there, The Honda VTEC system relies on two main electrical components to function properly. One of these components is the VTEC oil pressure switch which tells the engine computer that the oil pressure is sufficient for VTEC operation. The...

Engine seems to bog down around 30 mph and 2000 rpm

This is something that would require on-site inspection of your loss of power by a professional, such as one from YourMechanic. I can however, give you my best guess. This vehicle is equipped with an electronic throttle module as...

Car does not turn on

Hi there. Assuming this is a standard type ignition switch, with the description of events you provided. I am concerned that the tumblers in the lock cylinder may have been damaged, when the half key was turned. The key turning...