Q: The axle is torn, how long can I drive it before getting it fixed?

Breaking down or crashing

3. The axle is torn, how long can I drive it before getting it fixed?

Q: Cv axle people say it fine it shift back and forth and clunk sound in the wheel area.

Hello. If you are referring to the front cv axles they can have a small amount of play in them. The inner joint can have a small amount of in and out movement as well as some up and down...

Q: BAS/ESP light coming on

Your vehicle may be having an issue with the connections to the brake sensor. The connections may have corrosion which will make the system go into failure mode, intermittently causing the throttle to not respond. I recommend having your brake...

Q: I HAVE A 2009 SRX V6

Between the drive shaft and the yoke into the differential is a u-joint. Based on your description that joint may be faulty and in need of replacement. To have that component inspected, and replaced if necessary, please request universal joint...