Q: The axle is torn, how long can I drive it before getting it fixed?

Breaking down or crashing

Q: There's a heavy vibration under my car - is it the U-joint?

If while driving the sound "changes" when you turn the steering wheel that would point toward bad outer CV axle joint(s). If the noise is as bad as you are describing, that will probably be easy to diagnose and indeed...

Q: Changed camshaft sensor but car still won't start, could it be the crankshaft sensor?

Hello, thanks for writing in. Most of the time, this code comes up when there is a difference between the crank and cam sensors. The most common failure is the crankshaft position sensor. These fail much more frequently than the...

Q: The flexplate has cracked twice in the past 6 months.

Hi there. Aside from a manufacturing defect, the only things that will cause a cracked flex plate are improper torque on the plate bolts at the crank and torque converter and the most common cause of transmission to engine misalignment;...