Q: The axle is torn, how long can I drive it before getting it fixed?

Breaking down or crashing

Q: I have a 2004 Dodge Dakota that needs the front wheel hubs changed. It is 4wd with all wheel ABS. I need some tips.

When I replace a hub, I don't necessarily remove the CV joints. I do, however, remove the nut that is holding the CV joint onto the hub. You will need to remove the brakes and rotor, the upper and lower...

Q: Doors doing machine gun thing.

The door lock actuators may be the cause of this issue, however the door lock control is through the body control module and this would have to be checked that it is not causing the issue also. I recommend to...

Q: My 2002 Isuzu Rodeo storage cuts off starts cuts off starts cuts off

A sudden stalling issue can be caused by a few things: An ignition switch issue is possible if once the engine stalls, all power is lost as well as if you turned the key off. Depending on...