Q: The axle is torn, how long can I drive it before getting it fixed?

Breaking down or crashing

Q: There's a heavy vibration under my car - is it the U-joint?

If while driving the sound "changes" when you turn the steering wheel that would point toward bad outer CV axle joint(s). If the noise is as bad as you are describing, that will probably be easy to diagnose and indeed...

Q: Alarm not turning off

The alarm requires the remote to turn it off. If the remote is inoperable or has weak batteries, it will not disable the alarm to be able to start the car. I recommend you have a qualified mechanic, like the...

Q: Starter clicks

Hello. The symptoms you describe are typical of a faulty starter or starter solenoid. If the starter motor or solenoid wear out internally they may no longer be able to start the engine properly. A common trick is to tap...