Q: The axle is torn, how long can I drive it before getting it fixed?

Breaking down or crashing

Q: Transmission fluid leaking

Although it is not entirely possibly to tell without physically inspecting the car, it is possible that the seals in the CV axles may be failing again or have debris in them causing premature failure. Depending on road conditions where...

Q: The headlights malfunction

The bulbs are xenon type bulbs and they will fade away before they burn out. My suggestion would be to replace both headlight bulbs. This way you do not change one and the other burns out in a few weeks....

Q: AC tapping noise when on recirculation.

Hey there. The tapping noise you are hearing is most likely the air circulation door actuator. There is a separate actuator for the mode door position. The mode door directs the air out the various vents on your dash and...