Q: The axle is torn, how long can I drive it before getting it fixed?

Breaking down or crashing

Q: Front passenger side wheel has play after repairs

Hello there. Many different things may be causing play in the front of your 1997 Nissan 200SX. The wheel bearings can definitely be at fault and cause the growling noise. With the bearing already replaced, other possible causes would be...

Q: Why is my passenger tire sunk in alittle? could it be the lower control arm?

Worn or broken control arm bushings, a faulty ball joint, damage to the steering knuckle and strut, misalignment, a weak or broken coil spring, and so forth are all possible causes of what you are seeing. The noise could be...

Q: Hi I have a coolant leak only seems to have when I remove cap it comes from underneath

The explanation for the drip when the cap is removed is that the cap seals the system and doesn't allow the fluid to move. Think about it like this, when you put a straw in a drink, put your thumb...