Q: The axle is torn, how long can I drive it before getting it fixed?

Breaking down or crashing

3. The axle is torn, how long can I drive it before getting it fixed?

Q: CV joints are bad

Hello, the CV joints are important components of the vehicle. When the joints fail, they can create vibration and could damage the transmission. Inspecting them should be done at every oil change. Ultimately the CV joint failure will make...

Q: I am having issues with the MMI system in my 2006 Audi A6

Hello. There are a lot of common issues with the MMI system in these vehicles. Most of the time the issue is with the software in the module. Reprogramming the computer will typically fix these issues, but I have also...

Q: Car engine turning over, but not starting.

There are many reasons why a car will crank but not start. Your engine will not start unless it has fuel, air, spark, and compression. If any one of the four components are missing you will have a crank, no...