Q: The axle is torn, how long can I drive it before getting it fixed?

Breaking down or crashing

Q: Transmission fluid leaking

Although it is not entirely possibly to tell without physically inspecting the car, it is possible that the seals in the CV axles may be failing again or have debris in them causing premature failure. Depending on road conditions where...

Q: Left turn signal staying on

It sounds like the multifunction switch in the steering wheel is bad and needs to be replaced. It is a common problem with these cars. I would suggest having a technician from YourMechanic come out and replace the multifunctioning turn...

Q: Why is my clutch padel on the floor

It sounds like the clutch master cylinder internal rubber cups are damaged or cannot produce pressure. Sometimes the fluid gets so dirty that the sludge blocks the fluid inlet and cannot produce pressure. Have the clutch master cylinder replaced and...