Q: The axle is torn, how long can I drive it before getting it fixed?

Breaking down or crashing

3. The axle is torn, how long can I drive it before getting it fixed?

Q: Clicking noise when turning wheels. Is this type of job going to cost thousands or should I get a new car?

Hey there. As you may know, the CV joints are the connection that transfers power from the transmission to the wheels by the use of the CV joints and drive shafts. They have a rubber boot that covers them to...

Q: No on answered my question already submitted and when you respond with "someone will get back to you" it closes out the question.

Hi Danielle. Thanks again for the inquiry. The platform you are using to contact us goes to us - the professional mechanics to answer repair and maintenance questions. We don't have access to previous customer files - which is why...

Q: Engine starts but dies after 3-5 seconds

Hi there. This can be caused by a fuel rail pressure sensor, but most of the time when this code comes up it is because the fuel pump has failed. A fuel pump will fail much more often then this...