Q: Power steering leak on a '95 Dodge Ram 2500

I have a '95 Dodge Ram 2500. I've noticed that my power steering fluid is leaking. I don't know where it is coming from. I think it's a cooling line. Are ther any quick fixes? I live two block from Autozone.

A: You’ve got to find where the leak is coming...

You’ve got to find where the leak is coming from. Power steering pumps put out 1500 PSI or more at times. So, wherever the leak is, you are going to see it squirting out.

From there you can figure out what needs to be done or replaced. Power steering systems have so much pressure which makes it pretty easy to find out where they are leaking from. However, if you need assistance with this feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can find the source of the power steering leak and fix it accordingly.