Q: What's the fastest/cheapest way to diagnose an ABS light?

My ABS light went on but brakes work fine. My car's 10 years old and I just bought it used (previous owner had no problems). Don't want to take it in and would love to try a couple things myself before.

A: Hello there. The ABS on most vehicles requi...

Hello there. The ABS on most vehicles requires a scanner with ABS testing capabilities. You will need to have the system scanned and codes received and diagnosed in order to learn what is the problem. If you want to have this checked by a certified mechanic, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your ABS Light.