Q: 2009 2.7 charger leaking cooling replaced lower radiator hose thermastat and housing still leaking under thermastat

2009 2.7 dodge charger leaking coolant under thermastat housing replaced lower radiator hose thermastat and housing

It sounds like you may have a bad gasket that may not have sealed correctly at the thermostat housing or potentially a small crack in the housing itself. I would suggest having a professional from Yourmechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle.

3. 2009 2.7 charger leaking cooling replaced lower radiator hose thermastat and housing still leaking under thermastat