Q: I have 2007 LS 460 when driving the highway it will pulsate when brake is applied

My car pulsate in a highway speed when breaking.

The pulsating from the brakes are usually caused by the front rotors which are warped and will vibrate the steering while braking. You should have the brakes inspected and brake rotor run out checked using a dial indicator. You will see a warped rotor and should replace them in pairs along with new brake pads. If you would like a certified technician from YourMechanic can inspect your braking system and make necessary repairs.

• I have 2007 LS 460 when driving the highway it will pulsate when brake is applied