Q: Car no longer turns right or left

As I was turning onto the street, my car made this weird metallic spring-popping noise and then would no longer turn left or right. Then I heard another loud noise, as if the fan was hitting something in the engine. When I checked, the fan was loose, and there was a yellowish-green liquid coming out of the car that smelled really bad. I also noticed a tube on the upper right-hand side was disconnected, or possibly broken. In essence, my car starts, but I can't turn right or left, and the fan makes a really loud sound every time the car is on.

The not turning left or right is due to the power steering belt is not turning from the cooling fan and leak issue. The fluid leaking sounds like the coolant is leaking from the water pump and/or radiator. If possible, I would suggest not driving until getting this checked. I recommend you have a mechanic, like ones from YourMechanic, come by and check your car for you to see what came apart and check for the broken tube and any other components broken or failed.