Q: 2015 Toyota Camry LE w/ 21k miles & accident on rear bumper but no structural damage or 2016 Hyundai Sonata Se, 36k miles??

Hi I am currently looking for a new car and have gotten stuck between these 2 options. 2015 Toyota Camry LE w/ 21k miles & accident on rear bumper but no structural damage for $15,000 or a 2016 Hyundai Sonata Se, 36k miles no accidents reported and listed at $14,000. I want a long term opinion because i know toyota parts are more accessible and affordable but im not very familiar with hyundai parts and its costs or value. And i also drive alot.

For the long haul, I would lean toward the Japanese, every time. The Japanese car companies have made it their goal to build cars that would make you want to buy another one when the first is worn out. Hyundai has improved a lot in the last twenty years, but they are still built to be the least expensive car on the market, so compromises must be made. Both cars will probably be relatively trouble free for the first hundred thousand, but the Toyota is built to go on well past that. Either way, you can get a little bit of peace of mind by having a pre-purchase inspection done by Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to the location of the car to look it over for you and let you know if there are any surprises lurking.

3. 2015 Toyota Camry LE w/ 21k miles & accident on rear bumper but no structural damage or 2016 Hyundai Sonata Se, 36k miles??