Q: I replaced alternator without disconnecting battery cable won't start?? Not even power at fuse box

No power in car whatsoever starter is ok so is battery can't even use starter solenoid to crank car

Hello, thanks for writing in. You need to check all the main fuses in the engine fuse box. You most likely blew one or more which is why the issue is still occurring. If you need help having the problem scoped out, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the loss of power.

3. I replaced alternator without disconnecting battery cable won't start?? Not even power at fuse box