Q: Do the parts of a 2001 odyssey fit a 2004 odyssey body parts and mechanical ?

A bought a 2004 Honda Odyssey because my 2001 was in an accident and they have the exact same body so I figured they would fit but now I am having doubt please help I have to change the front passenger side door fender and back sliding door, control arm and sway bar

There were minor exterior body changes in the 2002-2004 Odyssey’s, so even if the parts bolt up, they may not line up exactly properly. That said, it will look better than having a smashed up Odyssey, and it may be your most cost effective solution since you already bought the 2004. Depending on what’s wrong with the 2004, you could scrap the 2001 to salvage the 2004, which has a stronger engine and a slightly better transmission (though not by much). You can get a quote from YourMechanic for whatever the 2004 needs, if that ends up being a more appealing solution.

• Do the parts of a 2001 odyssey fit a 2004 odyssey body parts and mechanical ?